Work for one of the most exciting major heavy equipment suppliers within the construction, forestry and extractive industries. Employing over 100 staff, Onetrak has a support network of sales, parts and service outlets in 6 states across Australia. We're currently expanding building our Victoria/South Australia sales team and are looking for a new member to join us. You will either be an experienced sales professional, or someone who has a heavy machinery background and are keen to expand your career into sales.
The successful applicant will be offered a substantial working territory covering Victoria and South Australia in extractive industries and material handling applications, including an existing customer database with active leads. A competitive base salary, commission incentives, super and company vehicle will form part of this package. Specialist product training will be made available on all product lines.
- You have a solid grounding in heavy capital equipment, preferably with crushing, screening and material handling equipment
- You are passionate and driven and motivated to develop new relationships and win new business
- You have exceptional time management and the ability to develop call plans and sales strategies
- You have a strong work ethic and put in the extra effort to be recognised and rewarded
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills, computer skills and proficient with Microsoft Office
- You possess a full vehicle driver's licence with an excellent driving history (this is a requirement of the role)
- Experience in the application of heavy machinery
- Experience with CRM systems
- A degree of mechanical aptitude/experience
- Drive a proactive B2B sales call plan and activity process, managed and reported through our CRM, Salesforce
- Establish relationships with new customers and maintain contact with existing customers
- Actively seek out new machine sales opportunities and close deals
- Promote and support all areas of the business within the territory
- Provide weekly updates on current prospects, lost sales and market information to the Regional & Sales Manager
- Bring other Onetrak staff into opportunities to maximise sales potential and the strength of the group as required
- Hands on management of the sale and delivery process
- Develop technical proficiency on equipment to complement good sales techniques
For a confidential discussion regarding the role please contact Nick O'Brien 03 9709 4000
Click here to apply.