Onetrak is a major heavy equipment supplier within the construction, forestry, waste and extractive industries of Australia. we're looking for a great new sales team member to join the team.
The successful applicant will be offered a working territory focussed on the Extractive Industries market segment across Victoria and South Australia and be assigned an existing customer database with active leads to sell Crushing, Screening and Earthmoving Equipment.
- You will either be an experienced sales professional, or a someone who has a heavy machinery background keen to expand your career into sales.
- You are experienced in the application of heavy machinery, in quarrying and or civil construction or have strong mechanical aptitude and ability to learn new product applications
- You are driven and motivated to develop new relationships and win new business
- You have exceptional time management and the ability to develop call plans and sales strategies
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills, have sound computer skills and are proficient with the use of Microsoft Office, CRMs and similar applications
- You possess a full vehicle driver's licence with an excellent driving history (this is a requirement of the role)
- Establish relationships with new customers and maintain contact with existing customers
- Actively seek out new equipment sales opportunities for Crushing, Screening and Earthmoving Equipment and close deals
- Develop technical proficiency on equipment to complement good sales techniques
- Promote and support all areas of the business with customers within the territory
- Manage sales activity through CRM system including activities, prospects, won and lost sales and market information
- Work with other Onetrak staff to maximise sales potential in opportunities as required
For a confidential discussion regarding the role please contact Nick O’Brien – National Sales Manager 03 9709 4000
A competitive base salary, commission incentives, super and company vehicle will form part of this package. Specialist product training will be made available.
Click here to apply.