Equipment Sales – Quarry & Extractive Industries
Onetrak is a major heavy equipment supplier within the construction, forestry, waste and extractive industries of Australia. we're looking for a great new sales team member to join the team.
The successful applicant will be offered a working territory focussed on the Extractive Industries market segment across Victoria and South Australia and be assigned an existing customer database with active leads to sell Crushing & Screening and related Earthmoving Equipment focussing heavily on selling quality products from Striker, Anaconda as well as Hidromek and Dressta.
- You will either be an experienced sales professional, or a someone who has a heavy machinery background keen to expand your career into sales.
- You are experienced in the application of heavy machinery, in quarrying, material handling and or civil construction or have strong mechanical aptitude and ability to learn new product applications
- You are driven and motivated to develop new relationships and win new business
- You have exceptional time management and the ability to develop call plans and sales strategies
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills, have sound computer skills and are proficient with the use of Microsoft Office, CRMs and similar applications
- You possess a full vehicle driver's licence with an excellent driving history (this is a requirement of the role)
- Establish relationships with new customers and maintain contact with existing customers
- Actively seek out new equipment sales opportunities for Crushing & Screening Equipment and related Earthmoving Equipment and manage and close deals
- Develop technical proficiency on equipment to complement good sales techniques
- Promote and support all areas of the business with customers within the territory
- Manage sales activity through CRM system including customer lists, activity plans and call reports, prospects, won and lost sales and market information
- Work with other Onetrak staff to maximise sales potential in opportunities as required
For a confidential discussion regarding the role please contact Nick O’Brien – National Sales Manager 03 9709 4000
A competitive base salary, commission incentives, super and company vehicle will form part of this package. Specialist product training will be made available.
Click here to apply.