About the role
Join the Onetrak leadership team and report directly to the Managing Director, enjoying a high level of autonomy to drive the business performance of our seven branches across Australia. This role has as its focus people management, business analysis and management of branch and national performance metrics.
Are you our new National Operations Manager? If so, your role will be both rewarding and challenging, and you will be accountable for the following:
- Leading an effective team, both direct and indirect reports, focussed to deliver business growth and profitability
- Driving continuous improvement of safety across all branches in workshop, warehouse and yard operations
- In conjunction with National Manager After Sales, design improved technical processes and systems, then implement these processes and systems nationally
- Manage national aggregate profit and loss for the achievement of strong financial and commercial outcomes for service and parts operations across all Onetrak branches
- Implement and oversee national operations programs to ensure efficient and effective performance
Our ideal candidate will have the following knowledge and experience:
- Experience working in a senior operations role managing multifaceted business in multiple locations
- Exceptional communication and reporting skills both written and oral.
- Outstanding people skills including leading and motivating operational teams
- Knowledge and experience of driving service sales and managing and reporting on financial performance
- Experience within the Mining, Forestry, Construction or Crushing sectors is desirable as is experience in manufacturing and distribution
- Sound technical knowledge of products sold and serviced by Onetrak (desirable)
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team in a safe work environment
Interested? For a copy of the position description please contact the HR team on email HR@onetrak.com.au.
The successful candidate will be located at our Hallam branch and offered a nationally competitive package including base salary, incentive component and a fully maintained company vehicle.
Please apply by submitting a current resume and a cover letter addressing the knowledge and experience requirements. Applications close 30 August 2019. Apply here.