About the role
Reporting to the National Operations Manager, your role as Operations Manager will see you provide direction and oversight for developing and delivering Onetrak machinery service delivery, workshop facilities, after sales support (parts).
Your role will be challenging and you will be accountable for the following:
New business development and growth:
- Identification of opportunities for service and after sales expansion and improvement and contribute to new sales projects within your served market.
- Proactive customer engagement to realise opportunities
- Active participation in supporting company strategy and target setting.
Field Service, Workshop & Parts teams:
- Support and input into the setting of the strategic direction of the service and parts teams
- Establishing the required performance standards and work quality
- Ensuring team skills and behaviours meet required expectations
- Setting the team structure and drive recruitment activities to enable growth
Health & Safety:
- Implementing the HSE policy and process within the service delivery and workshop environments.
- Assessing hazards, risk and implementing mitigation strategies.
- Conducting incident investigations and managing any required follow up.
Service and after sales performance:
- Establishing forecasts and performance targets.
- Assessing performance and providing monthly reports against KPIs.
- Identifying and implementing business improvement initiatives.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in service operations, with a strong business development focus
- Relevant service sales experience in the construction/forestry equipment industry
- Previous experience & demonstrated ability to build strong customer relationships
- Highly developed organisational & time management skills
- A strong work ethic
- A history as a promoter of work safety initiatives
- A technical or engineering background (desirable)
Interested? Request a position description by emailing HR@onetrak.com.au.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive package including a fully maintained company vehicle.