About the role
Reporting to the National Operations Manager, your role as Operations Manager will see you provide direction and oversight for Onetrak Queensland's machinery service delivery, workshop facilities and after sales support (parts).
Your role will be challenging and you will be accountable for the following:
Field Service, Workshop & Parts teams:
- Support and input into the setting of the strategic direction of the service and parts teams
- Establishing the required performance standards and work quality
- Ensuring team skills and behaviours meet required expectations
- Setting the team structure and drive recruitment activities to enable growth
Health & Safety:
- Implementing the HSE policy and process within the service delivery and workshop environments.
- Assessing hazards, risk and implementing mitigation strategies.
- Conducting incident investigations and managing any required follow up.
- Establishing forecasts and performance targets.
- Assessing performance and providing monthly reports against KPIs.
- Identifying and implementing business improvement initiatives.
- Identification of opportunities for service and after sales expansion and improvement and contribute to new sales projects within your served market.
- Active participation in supporting company strategy and target setting.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- a strong technical ability to provide oversight, leadership and decision making guidance for diagnosis and service works a trade or engineering background (preferable)
- experience as a hands-on leader of work safety initiatives
- relevant service experience in the construction/forestry equipment industry
- great organisational skills and is highly motivated with the ability to work with limited supervision
- a strong work ethic – get the job done and exceed customer expectations
- ability to forge strong customer relationships and follow through from enquiry to resolution
- ability to comply with company administrative and job management processes to support the service operations
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive package including a fully maintained company vehicle
Interested? for further info please contact Quentin St.Baker- National Operations Manager on 0480 182 523
Click here to apply.