Onetrak is a national heavy equipment supplier within the construction, forestry, waste and extractive industries of Australia. We are are seeking a Parts Interpreter to join our team based in Somerset, North West Tasmania.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be;
- Telephone and counter parts sales
- Customer service and Parts interpreting
- Receipt and dispatch of all parts
- Spare parts administration duties
- Stock management and warehouse duties
To be considered for the role, you must have the following skills and attributes;
- You will possess a professional and proactive approach to your work with experience in supporting a Sales and service operation. As a strong communicator, you will have the ability to work effectively with all levels of the business and will be adept in problem-solving.
- Have a customer-focused attitude and be committed to providing efficient customer service.
- Proficient computer skills. Knowledge of Reynolds/Pentana system would be an advantage.
- A recognised tertiary qualification in automotive parts sales would be an advantage.
- Experience in parts interpretation & warehouse duties.
- Knowledge of heavy earthmoving & forestry machinery.
- Capable of warehouse duties such as packing, storing and receipt of goods.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to liaise with customers in both a technical and non-technical manner.
- Willingness to contribute to the overall operations and safety culture of the branch.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Vehicle and Forklift license is essential.
This role is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and result driven individual looking for a diverse role within a dynamic and continually expanding company with the opportunity to build a strong career.
For queries regarding the position please call Operations Manager Bruce McIntosh on 0437 050 368.
Click here to apply