Your main duties and responsibilities will be;
- Direct contact with product advice and assistance to customers both over the phone and in store.
- Customer service and Parts interpreting
- Receipt and dispatch of all parts.
- Provide administration duties.
To be considered for the role, you must have the following skills and attributes;
you will possess a professional and proactive approach to your work with experience in supporting a sales and service operation. As a strong communicator, you will have the ability to work effectively with all levels of the business and will be adept in problem-solving.
- Have a customer-focused attitude and be committed to providing efficient customer service.
- Proficient computer skills. Knowledge of Reynolds/Pentana system would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of heavy earthmoving machinery.
- Capable of warehouse duties such as packing, storing and receipt of goods.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to liaise with customers in both a technical and non-technical manner.
- Willingness to contribute to the overall operations of the branch.
- Have good attention to detail.
- Vehicle and Forklift license is essential.
This role is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and result driven individual looking for a diverse role within a dynamic and continually expanding company with the opportunity to build a strong career.
For queries regarding the position please call Operations Manager Blake Williams on 0427 947 508.
Click here to apply.