We're looking for a great new sales team member to join the team. You will either be an experienced sales professional, or a someone who has a heavy machinery background keen to expand your career into sales.
The successful applicant will be offered a working territory in Northern Melbourne and regional district in the construction and extractive industries, including an existing customer database with active leads. A competitive base salary, commission incentives, super and company vehicle will form part of this package. Specialist product training will be made available on all product lines.
- You are driven and motivated to develop new relationships and win new business
- You have a strong work ethic and put in the extra effort to be recognised and rewarded
- You have exceptional time management and the ability to develop call plans and sales strategies
- You have either a solid heavy machinery background and a keenness to sell or proven B2B and solution selling skills
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills
- You have sound computer skills and you're proficient with Microsoft Office
- You possess a full vehicle driver's licence with an excellent driving history (this is a requirement of the role)
The following qualifications are desirable but not essential:
- Experience in the application of heavy machinery
- Experience with CRM systems
- A degree of mechanical aptitude/experience
- Establish relationships with new customers and maintain contact with existing customers
- Actively seek out new opportunities and close deals
- Promote and support all areas of the business within the territory
- Provide weekly updates on current prospects, lost sales and market information to the Regional Manager
- Bring other Onetrak staff into opportunities to maximise sales potential and the strength of the group as required
- Hands on management of the sale
- Develop technical proficiency on equipment to complement good sales techniques
For a confidential discussion regarding the role please contact Leigh McKenzie Regional Manager on ph 0427 523 188
Applications close 26th April 2019.
Click here to apply.