About the role
Your main duties and responsibilities will be;
- Managing, scheduling and prioritising of service & repair work for both internal and external customers
- Supervising mechanical workshop and field service repairs
- Providing advanced technical support for our team of heavy plant technicians and customers
- Drive service department sales through proactive engagement with customers and team members
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Heavy Plant trade qualifications & technical experience in our target market sectors
- Team leadership experience in workshop or field service operations and a proactive approach to your work
- Customer-focused attitude and commitment to providing efficient internal and external customer service
- Willingness to contribute to the overall operations of the branch
- Excellent communication skills
This is a diverse and dynamic full time role located in Melbourne’s South-East. It is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress their career with a continually expanding company.
For queries regarding the position please call Onetrak HR on 03 9709 4000
Click here to apply.