Onetrak is a major heavy equipment supplier within the construction, forestry, and extractive industries of Australia. We are looking for a Service Team Leader to join our Bridgewater branch in Southern Tasmania
About the role
Your main duties and responsibilities will be;
- Managing, scheduling and prioritising of service & repair work for both internal and external customers
- Carrying out mechanical workshop and field service repairs
- Providing advanced technical support for our team of heavy plant technicians and customers
- Drive service sales through proactive engagement with customers and team members
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Team leadership experience in workshop or field service operations and a proactive approach to your work.
- Heavy Plant trade qualifications & technical experience in our target market sectors
- Customer-focused attitude and commitment to providing efficient internal and external customer service
- Willingness to contribute to the overall operations of the branch
- Excellent communication skills.
This is a diverse and dynamic full time role located in Hobart’s industrial suburb of Bridgewater. It is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress their career with a continually expanding company.
For queries regarding the position please call Operations Manager, Bruce McIntosh on 0437 050368
Click here to apply.