About the role
Your main duties and responsibilities will be;
- Manage scheduling and prioritising of service bookings for both internal and external customers
- Provide first point of contact for customers through incoming service calls and contacts
- Drive service sales through proactive engagement with customers
- Invoice service jobs in a timely manner in line with business requirements
- Manage service work in progress in line with broader business requirements
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Autonomous in operating and proactive approach to your work with experience in supporting a service operation
- Heavy equipment technical experience or trade qualification is preferred
- Experience in a similar industry is preferred but not essential
- Customer-focused attitude and be committed to providing efficient internal and external customer service
- Willingness to contribute to the overall operations of the branch and head office.
- Excellent communication skills, including a great attention to detail
This is a diverse and dynamic full time role located in Melbourne's south east in the industrial suburb of Hallam. This new role is available due to the expansion of the business. It is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress their career with a continually expanding company.
For queries regarding the position please call Service Manager, Marie Grundell on 0429 806 039
Click here to apply.