Onetrak was founded by David and Jaime Hazell in 2006. In 12 years Onetrak has grown from a small single construction equipment franchise in Brighton, Tasmania to employing 100 staff members across Tasmania, Victoria, New South Wales, Western Australia, South Australia and Queensland.
- 2006 Onetrak was founded and started as a Hyundai Construction Equipment dealer in Brighton, Tasmania
- 2008 Awarded Hyundai CE dealer rights in Victoria and lower New South Wales. Opened a branch in Victoria
- 2011 Became a dealer for attachments manufacturer Alicon
- 2012 Became a dealer for Tigercat in Tasmania, Victoria and South Australia
- 2013 Granted national distributor of Tigercat and opened two new branches in Western Australia and New South Wales
- 2014 Opened a branch in South Australia. Awarded dealer rights for Dressta in Australia
- 2015 Opened a head office in Tasmania with administration, finance and marketing departments
- 2016 The business celebrated its 10 year anniversary and Onetrak Rental was established
- 2017 Became the dealer for Striker, Terex-Fuchs and Hidromek. Opened a second branch in Tasmania
- 2018 Opened a branch in Queensland
- 2019 Opened a new purpose-built facility in Bridgewater, Tas
- 2020 Became the dealer for Anaconda Equipment
Today Onetrak is home to large brands within the earthmoving & construction, forestry, material handling and quarry industries. The business offers new and used machine sales, hire equipment, service and parts. Onetrak now consists of seven branches including head office, 40 field service vehicles and 100 staff members. Onetrak is involved in and supporting industry bodies such as CMPA and IQA. The business also actively participates in events and trade shows including AGFEST and Elmore field days.