Are you keen to change things up?
At Onetrak every day is different! We work across a range of exciting brands and industries. We are looking for an awesome qualified Internal Parts Interpreter based in Hallam, Victoria.
Onetrak has rapidly grown into a major player in the Australian heavy equipment industry. Home to some of the largest brands within the earthmoving and construction, forestry, material handling and quarry industries. Onetrak offers new and used machine sales, hire equipment, service and parts. Onetrak was recently judged number-one for the coveted and prestigious Australian Earthmoving Dealership of the Year award.
Today employing over 100 people across Tasmania, Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales, Western Australia and South Australia, Onetrak prides itself on the quality of its people, carefully chosen from a diverse range of backgrounds within the industry with one common trait – a desire to exceed customer expectations.
About the role
Reporting to the Parts Supervisor , your role as Internal Parts Interpreter is to work with internal and external branch parts and warehouse personnel to establish strong relationships.
Your role will be challenging, and you will be accountable for the following:
- Work with the Workshop Manager to maintain high levels of customer Service with both internal and external customers.
- Assist with warehouse/workshop duties as required.
- Participate and contribute in parts and warehouse production meetings as required. Hallam Parts, Retail & Warehouse Operations
- Ensure parts availability for all Technicians and Projects.
- Maintain workshop tooling and consumables.
- Maintain compliance with company administrative and parts operational processes to support the efficient running of the Hallam workshop.
- Interpret internal and external parts requests using available systems and parts catalogues
- Process customer parts invoices and quotes as required within customer credit limits
- Create and submit purchase orders to suppliers in accordance with company policy
- Ensure daily orders are placed on time
- Assist with coordinating regular cyclic and annual branch stock takes
- Assist the Parts Supervisor with the parts database maintenance (creating and maintaining product part numbers).
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Experience using Pentana (Reynolds & Reynolds) automotive software considered a major advantage
- Strong I.T skills including excel
- Excellent time management and an eye for detail
- Capable of prioritising and multi-tasking
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Great organisational skills and highly motivated with the ability to work with limited supervision
- A strong work ethic – get the job done and exceed customer expectations
- Previous experience working in a warehouse environment
- Previous experience working in a parts interpreting role desirable but not essential
- Forklift ticket required
For queries regarding the position please call our Regional Manager, Trevor Els on 0427 429 112