Reporting to the National Operations Manager, your role as Service Manager will see you provide direction and oversight for Onetrak Victoria’s machinery service delivery and workshop facilities. You will also provide supportive and engaging leadership to our field service teams to guarantee we meet our customers’ service and delivery expectations.
Your role will be challenging, you will be accountable for the following:
Field Service & Workshop teams:
- Ensuring team skills and behaviours meet required expectations.
- Support and input into the setting of the strategic direction of the service department
- Establishing the required performance standards and work quality
Health & Safety:
- Driving great safety performance within the service delivery and workshop environments.
- Assessing hazards, risk and implementing mitigation strategies
- Conducting incident investigations and managing any required follow up
- Identifying and implementing business improvement initiatives
- Establishing forecasts and performance targets.
- Assessing performance and providing monthly reports against KPIs
- Identification of opportunities for service expansion and improvement and contribute to new sales projects within your served market.
- Active participation in supporting company strategy and target setting.
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Exceptional customer service skills with a desire to lead by example
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with team leadership experience
- A strong strategic and continuous improvement mindset
- Have the experience and ability to develop and implement a full range of operational processes and procedures
- Organised with a high attention to detail and familiarity with the use of Reynolds system and general Microsoft office products.
- Highly organised in a fast paced and ever-changing environment. Your ability to manage customer relationships in a professional, tactful and motivating manner will be an area of strength
- You will be passionate about service and committed to supporting your team to deliver the best outcomes for our customers and internal stakeholders
What’s on offer?
- An industry competitive salary package including 9.5% superannuation and a fully maintained company vehicle.
- An opportunity to be part of a passionate and committed team in an exciting and rapidly developing market.
- Onetrak values your commitment to our business and is proud to support initiatives to better balance your family and work life.
Click here to apply. For a copy of the position description for this role, please email HR@onetrak.com.au and for any questions in relation to the position please call the National Operations Manager, Quentin St Baker on 0480 182 523.