Are you keen to change things up?
At Onetrak every day is different! We work across a range of exciting brands and industries. We are looking for an awesome Service Manager who is based at our Mount Gambier branch.
Onetrak is a business that is very dynamic with a strong family feel that makes it a unique and enjoyable place to work. The company has rapidly grown into a major player in the Australian heavy equipment industry. Home to some of the largest brands within the earthmoving and construction, forestry, material handling and quarry industries, the business offers new and used machine sales, hire equipment, service, and parts.
Onetrak was recently judged number-one for the coveted and prestigious Australian Earthmoving Dealership of the Year award
Today employing over 100 people across Tasmania, Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales, Western Australia and South Australia, Onetrak prides itself on the quality of its people, carefully chosen from a diverse range of backgrounds within the industry with one common trait – a desire to exceed customer expectations.
About the role
Reporting to the Regional Manager, your role as Service Manager will see you provide direction and oversight for Onetrak machinery service delivery team and workshop facilities.
You will be accountable for the following:
- Undertake quality maintenance and repairs of heavy equipment in the workshop and field when required.
- Preparation of new machines for customer delivery.
- High level of technical expertise and diagnostic skills.
- Quality control.
- Ensuring apprentices are mentored and safe.
Field Service and Workshop Service Teams
- Holding weekly toolbox meetings and directing the team to daily work programs in conjunction with the service supervisor.
- Establishing the required performance standards and work quality in conjunction with the service supervisor.
- Ensuring team skills and behaviours meet required expectations.
- Setting the team structure and drive recruitment activities to enable growth.
- Ensure high levels of customer service.
Health & Safety
- Implementing the HSE policy and process within the service delivery and workshop environments.
- Assessing hazards, risk and implementing mitigation strategies.
- Conducting incident investigations and managing any required follow up in conjunction with the regional manager.
- Establishing forecasts and performance targets.
- Assessing performance and providing monthly reports against KPIs.
- Identifying and implementing business improvement initiatives.
- Invoicing daily/weekly and controlling the WIP.
- Managing warranty claims and processes.
- Managing cash customers.
- Grow and improve branch.
- Support technical staff and sales personnel.
- Promote a good culture.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- An experienced service technician knowledgeable in construction/forestry and/or crushing and screening equipment
- Experience as a hands-on leader of work safety initiatives
- Great organizational skills and highly motivated with the ability to work with limited supervision
- A strong work ethic – get the job done and exceed customer expectations
- Ability to forge strong customer relationships and follow through from enquiry to resolution
- Ability to comply with company administrative and job management processes to support the service operations.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive package including a fully maintained company vehicle.
Interested? For Further info please info please contact Trevor Els - Regional Manager WA/SA - 0427 429 112