Are you keen to change things up?
At Onetrak every day is different! We work across a range of exciting brands and industries. Onetrak is seeking an experienced Territory Manager - Sales to drive sales growth and service our existing customers throughout a specified NSW territory. You will need to have experience in the application of heavy machinery and/or a degree of mechanical aptitude/experience.
Onetrak is a business that is very dynamic with a strong family feel that makes it a unique and enjoyable place to work. The company has rapidly grown into a major player in the Australian heavy equipment industry. Home to some of the largest brands within the earthmoving and construction, forestry, material handling and quarry industries, the business offers new and used machine sales, hire equipment, service, and parts.
Onetrak was recently judged number-one for the coveted and prestigious Australian Earthmoving Dealership of the Year award
Today employing over 100 people across Tasmania, Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales, Western Australia and South Australia, Onetrak prides itself on the quality of its people, carefully chosen from a diverse range of backgrounds within the industry with one common trait – a desire to exceed customer expectations.
- You are driven and motivated to develop new relationships and win new business
- You have a strong work ethic and put in the extra effort to be recognised and rewarded
- You have exceptional time management skills and the ability to develop call plans and sales strategies
- You have either a solid heavy machinery background and a keenness to sell or proven B2B and solution selling skills
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills
- You have sound computer skills and you're proficient with Microsoft Office
- You possess a full vehicle driver's licence
The following qualifications are desirable but not essential:
- Experience in the application of heavy machinery
- Experience with CRM systems
- A degree of mechanical aptitude/experience
- Establish relationships with new customers and maintain contact with existing customers
- Actively seek out new opportunities and close deals
- Promote and support all areas of the business within the territory
- Deliver on key performance indicators and targets
- Provide weekly updates on current prospects, lost sales and market information
- Bring other Onetrak staff into opportunities to maximise sales potential and the strength of the group as required
- Hands on management of the sale
- Develop technical proficiency on equipment to complement good sales techniques
Why work for Onetrak?
At Onetrak we truly care about supporting our people, with life/work balance, training, career progression, safety and keeping each day interesting. As a family run business, we are a proud corporate partner of Variety the Childrens Charity. Through proceeds from our rental fleet, we hope to help Variety continue the excellent work that they do.
Working at Onetrak comes with its own unique perks. Including:
- Quarterly staff awards and recognition program
- Monthly staff competitions
- Birthday and milestone celebrations
- Focus on mental health and wellbeing
- Referral bonus program
- Commitment to providing the highest levels of safety and training
- Competitive renumeration: $80,000 – $85,000 p/y + Comms + Super + Vehicle
Want more information about Onetrak?
Connect with Onetrak at www.onetrak.com.au or follow us on:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/OnetrakPtyLtd
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/onetrak_au
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/onetrak-pty-ltd/
For queries regarding the position contact:
David Pichanick - General Manager Sales - 0417 517 345